Canada Summer Games
The Canada Summer Games is a high level multi-sport event held every four years.
In 2017, the Canada Summer Games, celebrating 50 years of Canada Games, will be held in Winnipeg, Manitoba from July 28 to August 13.
IF you WERE Born in 2000 or 2001
YOU are eligible for the Canada Summer Games – an experience of a lifetime!
- For sports and more information - click on Canada Games logo above
- Your first “Games” and a step to others e.g. Commonwealth, Pan Ams, Olympics
- Opening ceremonies
- Meet hundreds of Canadian elite athletes
- Watch other sports
- Compete with and against the best in Canada
- Women – Carrie Watts, Shaun McGuiness
- Men – Joe Enevoldson, Bret MacDonald, Ken Olynyk
- Professional Sport Trainer
- Trained Basketball Analyst
- Other support staff (including chiropractor and mental trainer)
To be part of Team BC – Basketball, go to the following for tryout and other information: