If you have paid for a program/event and are unable to attend, you must contact Basketball BC to request a refund. The following policy will be applied to all refund requests.
NOTE: Program fees cannot be transferred to another program
- No refund - player and coach memberships are NON-REFUNDABLE (exception - see Full Refund)
- Refund less an administration fee - up to 5 days prior to the start of the program or event
- No refund - within 5 days of start of the program/event
- No refund - for partial participation
- No refund after the start of program (exception - see Withdrawal Due to Inury)
- Refund less an administration fee – if a replacement player is available to fill the vacant spot. The refund will be equal to the fee less the sum of the cost of participation to date, cost of provincial team apparel, and an administration fee.
- Refund less an administration fee - up to 2 weeks before the start of the tournament or event.
- Partial refund MAY be considered on a case by case basis. An administration fee may still be assessed.
- The administration fee for all refunds will be assessed at either $25 or 20% of the registration fee, whichever is the lower amount
- If there is a program change in date, time, and/or location by BASKETABLL BC and registrant is not able to attend due to the change
- If a membership fee was purchased with the program registration (relates to program change above), as long as the membership was not used to register for another Basketball program/event
Please send refund requests to Sherry Sommerfeldt.